DGC Path to Purpose
Path to Purpose is an in-depth, three week study on the book of Ecclesiastes. The book of Ecclesiastes reveals the despair and dissatisfaction that comes from a life apart from God and seeking after empty pursuits.
Throughout this study, you will learn the answers to common questions many ask today such as, “What is my purpose on earth?” and “What is the purpose of life?” Through Solomon’s teachings, you will receive wisdom from his quest for meaning and satisfaction and see how the path to purpose is found in Jesus Christ.
Special resources within the study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- How to Read and Interpret Wisdom Literature
- Solomon as a Type of Christ
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes or topics covered: Our need for Christ, how to interpret wisdom literature, where to find true lasting hope, and more.
Details (size of book, number of pages, general layout):
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains 5 days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8” x 10”.
- Includes 128 pages.