DGC Romans The Gospel of GraceSold Out
Romans Vol. 1 | 8 Week Study | The Gospel of Grace
It has been said that the book of Romans is the key to understanding the entire Bible. It shares the most beautiful and rich descriptions of the gospel of grace that we find anywhere in Scripture. Romans volume 1 explores the life changing truths in first eight chapters of Romans.
Romans Vol. 1: The Gospel of Grace is an eight week study that will:
- Show you the eternal hope you have in the gospel and the way this hope impacts your everyday life
- Encourage you to live as a new creation by the power of the Holy Spirit instead of being bound to your old ways of living
- Explain to you what it looks like to live by faith in difficult or challenging circumstances
- Invite you to marvel at the mercy and grace God extends to you in Christ
Special resources within study:
- Helpful Tips for Scripture Memorization
- Worksheet: Themes in Romans
- Chart: Outline and Flow of Themes in Romans
- Map: The Roman Empire
- Word Study: Justification and Sin
- Extra: Echoes of Israel in the Roman Church
- Chart: Adam and Christ
- Glossary of Terms
Key themes: Sin, Grace, Redemption, the Gospel, New Life in Christ
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 200 pages
•Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow